/ New to Reiki / Experienced
/ Miscellaneous / Training
/ About Me
the Threshold Reiki Master
2 Recent Books I am reading -- by Bruce Lipton and Joe Dispenza.
These books are good examples of how modern science is discovering how
alternative healing methods
and New Age ideas occur within the body,
thus disproving some very old medical and scientific beliefs.
Last Updated: March 29, 2018
you are getting ready to take the Threshold Reiki Master class, here
are some pages from my Reiki home page that I would like you to read before class, and to send me some comments on.
You can find these either on the pages or the pages.
My purpose for all of this is that as a
Threshold Reiki Master I would like you to be aware of and understand some of the more
recent information about the origins of Reiki and the original work of
Mikao Usui Sensei. This is mostly information from my Usui-Do and Usui
Teāte classes with Dave King, as well as my own experience teaching Reiki.
- What is Usui-Do? (understanding what Usui Sensei originally taught.)
- Origin of the Term "Reiki" (how did this phrase come about, what did it mean?)
- Usui Reiki Ryoho (the Original Meaning Usui intended)
- The Usui Gainen
(the original wording and translation of Usui's dojo wall hanging, and
what one of his last students said was Sensei's meaning.)
- Reiki and Highest Ki (boosting your natural ki, and how it is part of this class.)
- Reiki Analogies (some examples of how Reiki and it's use can be explained.)
- also, you might want to have a look at the contents of my Reiki 1 class, available at my Sample Reiki 1 Class pages.
- If you have not taken my Reiki 2 and Reiki 3 classes, I
will send you some of the pages concerning those symbols when the class
begins. You will need to be able to easily draw all the symbols from these classes (since they are part of the attunements you will learn.)
And to my new Reiki Master students, I look forward to reading your comments on each of these articles.
If you have comments
or suggestions, Contact Me. I
try to answer them all.
Page for Menu